Wednesday, July 12, 2006 @ 7/12/2006:
tmr is 13-07-2006 ... anybody has any idea why is that day so special? perhaps only she knows the answer. She's gone and i've long gotten over her i guess. life moves on even without her around.I think i'm used to it alrdy.Took me quite long though.
life's kinda stress now. Everybody seems to be studying hard. Especially after our MID YR. i din do v well.Expected ABC for my results. But got BCO instead.i admit i din work hard during the hols.I dun blame the world cup ... i blame myself for lacking the discipline to push myself. This mid yr really serve as a wake up call for me.
i've since plan what to study everyday to prepare myself in time for my prelims. No more lame excuses for doing badly this time round. I really want my As.
Things din really go right for me today. My mum told me that there's a bee nest outside my window.Now i gotta shut all my windows n the oxygen level in my room is decreasing man.
I tried calling the town council but i could not get a response from them.what the hell!!
gonna stop here today
time for dinner !
so come on, tell me.